Dedicated servers in the Netherlands
in the Netherlands
Server rental includes
- Server availability up to 24 hours or faster
- Brand platforms DELL, Fujitsu, IBM Lenovo
- Powerful Xeon Gold, Platinum processors up to 96 cores
- Possibility of Upgrade/Downgrade in the future
- Disks NVME PCI-Express, SSD, SSD Enterprise, SATA-3
- Unlimited traffic without any restrictions
- Dedicated (guaranteed) Full-Duplex port
- Quick replacement of failed elements
- Connecting servers to a local WLAN network
- IP addresses: up to 6 pieces (more on request)
- No setup fee for server
- Permanent IP-KVM (iDRAC, iRMC)
Good choice for a reasonable price
Disk drives, processors, RAM, RAID controllers, network cards and other components from top manufacturers - Cisco, Intel, AMD, DELL, HP, IBM Lenovo, Fujitsu. If you are looking for a dedicated server that requires individual configuration of parameters, reliability, fault tolerance, high connection speed and professional support, renting a server in the Netherlands will undoubtedly be the best choice.
Server control panels
A server on Linux requires special administration skills. The control panel greatly simplifies the process of setting up the operating system, installing the necessary modules, connecting domains and other software.
On CUSTOM servers in the Netherlands, clients can change the configuration in the future according to the configurator
The latest innovations from the world of technology, Xeon Platinum processors with up to 96 cores and up to 3072GB of RAM
The data center technical support service will solve any problem with the server as quickly as possible
Operating systems on servers in the Netherlands
Specifications Data center
- Maximum reliability level 2N
- DWDM equipment supplier: Infinera
- Arista Networks Routing
- Full IPv4, IPv6 support
- IP address for ping: 22.214.171.124
- Download test file: 1Gb↓
- Network SLA Uptime 99.99%
- Direct peering with NLIX
- Data center availability level Tier-3+
- Permanent video surveillance with recording
- Bioscanners for access to premises
- Certificates ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001
IT infrastructure protection
- High electric fences are installed around the entire territory of the data center;
- Biometric access control for all employees indoors;
- Video surveillance and 24-hour armed security;
- Maximum power efficiency (PUE: 1.15) with low latency;
- Geologically separated fiber paths between data centers and PoP;
- More than 10 Tbps highly redundant network. Only 45% are involved;
- Generators with a capacity of 2200 kVA for 24 hours of operation with peak load;
- Technical support with a Net Promoter Score of 84, which will quickly solve any problem that arises.
The stability of websites, applications and services is an important rule in the modern world. New Arista equipment is installed on servers in the Netherlands. The data center is certified: ISO 9001: 2015 (responsible for quality management), ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 (high level of information security), and ISO 14001: 2015 (minimum emissions/pollution). Each switch is connected to several communication lines, thanks to which failure-free operation at the 99.99% SLA level is implemented. Any malfunction will be eliminated by redundancy mechanisms with minimal delays.
Questions about servers
How does the support service work?
Our support team is available 24×7. Answer at any time of the day up to 10 minutes. You can contact us via chat in the right corner of the screen, email, telegram, ticket system in the client’s personal account, or call.
What operating systems can be installed?
It depends on the selected data center - CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, VMware, Proxmox, Windows Server, AlmaLinux, FreeBSD, Fedora. If you need to install another OS, please contact us to clarify this possibility.
Can I install my own software?
Yes, the client has complete control over all aspects of their operating system account, including software installation. All users are given full root access in the case of Linux OS and Administrator for Windows OS.
How many additional IP addresses can I rent?
The number of additional IP addresses that can be connected depends on the selected data center and server. Maximum up to 128 pieces per server.
How much does extra internet speed cost?
The minimum channel width on our servers is 100 Mbit. In many cases it is possible to increase this figure to 10 Gbit. You can check this information with us in private messages or see it in the configurator when ordering a server.
Which servers can be connected to a local network?
Almost all servers in the Netherlands can be connected to a local network of 1-10 Gbit for which there are no discounts. You can see this option in the configurator for the selected server.
How quickly is the server released after payment?
Server delivery time depends on the country of location and the load on engineers in the data center. Installation usually takes from 3 to 24 hours, please contact our support team for more details. Issuance of virtual or Cloud servers - up to 3 hours during business hours.
What do Windows (trial-key) and RDS licenses mean?
Windows Server (trial-key 180 days) - a free license that is valid for 180 days, at the end you can extend it for another 180 days, and so on up to 6 times. You can see how many days are left in the lower right corner on the server desktop.
By default, two different users can connect to the Windows Server operating system at the same time. Additional RDS licenses (per user or per device) are installed exclusively on the licensed Windows Server and allow you to increase the number of simultaneous connections.
How can I pay for services?
We accept: Visa/Mastercard, Bitcoin, Tether and other cryptocurrencies, Capitalist, EXMO, Payeer, ADV Cash, as well as some other payment methods.